Welcome to Dr. Credit Card's Website!
When discussing what credit cards can offer us, Dr. Credit Card has developed a theory of four Ps: Promotions (signup bonus), Points (rewards earned from spending), Perks (travel benefits), and Protection (free travel and consumer coverage). Each of us may find one "P" more important than another, thus may choose one card over another. So when it comes to the best credit card(s), there is no one-size-fits-all answer. However, we have been constantly asked this question, ever since we started this website in 2011. Now we finally come up with a Top 10 List, based on a comprehensive analysis of each "P" for each credit card. If you think a particular "P" is extremely important to you, you may also find our top recommendations for that "P" on its own page.
Top 10 Best Credit Cards by Dr. Credit Card (March 2017)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Visa Infinite
- Citi Prestige World Elite MasterCard
- American Express Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) Card
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard
- American Express Platinum Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Citi ThankYou Premier Card
- Chase United Airlines MileagePlus Club Visa Signature
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card
- American Express EveryDay Preferred Card
- Citi Double Cash Card (#1 cashback card)
- Elan Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature (#2 cashback card)
- J.P. Morgan Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite (#2 in perks and #3 in protection)
- Citi American Airlines AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard (tied for #1 in protection)
© 2017 DrCreditCard.net All rights reserved.