- Barclays Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard has an increased signup bonus of 50,000 miles (value $525 in travel), from 40,000 miles.
- Amex Business Platinum Card is offering an incredible 75,000 points, and with an effective annual fee of $250, our value of the signing up this card is $875.
- Amex Business Gold Rewards Card is offering a 50,000 points with a first annual fee waiver (our value $750).
- Chase Hyatt Visa's first year annual fee is NOT waived anymore. The signup bonus is 2 free nights after spending $2,000 within 3 months + 5,000 points for adding an authorized user.
- We finally reviewed Korean Air SKYPASS Visa. Unless you are need the signup bonus (there are targeted offers of 40K) or you need the up to 20,000 elite qualifying miles towards Morning Calm Club, you'd better to consider Amex SPG, Chase Sapphire Reserve, or Chase Sapphire Preferred, as they all allowed points to be transferred to Korean Air miles.
- Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has added Avianca LifeMiles as a new transfer partner at 1:1. You also receive a 5K bonus if you transfer 20K.
We have been working on numerous updates throughout the site during the last couple of weeks. Here I would like to highlight some updates.
Dr. Credit Card helps you to find the best cards and the best signup deals for you!